Yugioh Tales Yugioh Tales

I like the style of the animation and the video. It was interesting, I would love to hear a part 2 XD.
Well done ;D

Gandalf, a wizard of hope Gandalf, a wizard of hope

LOL XD
I really like it.
It has great funny humor.
A nice drawing style and decent animation.
I really enyed the animation.
You did a good job. I love the how you drew the characters, and the voice acting/music is well done.
This is Really Really good.

Keep up the good work. ;D

Got Milk? - Third Wheeling Got Milk? - Third Wheeling

I think it's a good beginning. It’s a nice animation, ( not the best I have seen, but i know it’s your first and i believe that you will become much much better later on) It’s a good start...

I like the style of the animation, and the humor/voice acting is great as well.

I hope the best for you. Just keep up the good work and i know that you will become really good one day ;D

GrumpyPuppyStudios responds:

Thanks for the awesome support, glad you enjoyed it. We will totally become better, hope you'll enjoy our later animations too.

The Stomps The Stomps

It's really good. Good job ;D
The sound isn't the best doe :/
But overall it's great :)

ToonymanStudios responds:

This a Pilot-bit although this is pretty much The Toonyman Style! when the real 1st episode comes out! you will enjoy it even more Soon I will post the characters Models so your see what the real stuff looks like.

The Point of the Toonyman Style is to Illustrate that you don't need fancy skills to make cartoons!
when I finish My website I will show you all what I'm doing and why I do it like this. I will make tutorials and teach my style! trust me it's a lot of fun! my style allow you to just dive into the fun stuff of animating! and making cartoons. and story My style is to create Super Fun lovable characters and without being Fancy. I hope you can share this with others and if your not a fan then become one.

Ball tranformation Ball tranformation

It's pretty good ;D

pastapasta responds:

:3 aw thank you so much

Techno Pond Techno Pond

wow dude it's really well made.. :O

TD-Complete Submission TD-Complete Submission

I love this series.. This ep is really good, good job ;D

M4s: Lon #6 - Shitty Prod M4s: Lon #6 - Shitty Prod

It's a really good vid :D

M4Studios responds: